Saturday 3 December 2011

Beat you this time, MALARIA!

I guess being in bed for 3 days with 39ºC fevers, headaches, joint pains and your body expelling the food you ingest in all forms is part of the experience of being in Africa. Well, been there done that.

Don't know know what it was. But now I'm better! And I get a souvenier ticket to say I got a Malaria test done. I guess it's not as cool if the test was negative but oh well.

I also leave you with a picture of the flying ants which have now come out, it's their season to shine.

3 comments:

  1. i think ill stick to being uncool and malaria free thankyou ha! glad youre better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me too. I took a dose of Malaria tablets just in case. We should catch up soon Melvin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A janela com aquelas borboletas é a do teu quarto? nem quero nem pensar nisso...nem quero imaginar a comida que aí te podem dar nos restaurantes...be safe PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete